I had rhinoplasty and Septoplasty about 5 years ago now and the line where I wore the splint type bandage over my nose. (Photo)

What can I do to get this line to disappear? Ibe tried massaging and make up but still there and very noticeable, please help. The surgeon said (years ago), that fat would soon flatten it out, hasn't happened.

I had rhinoplasty and Septoplasty about 5 years ago now and the line where I wore the splint type bandage over my nose.

Thank you for your question and images. I would need to examine you personally to assess the cause of the line. It is possible that it is related to the transition between your nasal bones and the upper lateral cartilages. I would suggest returning to your surgeon or seeking a second opinion for some further information and possible solutions. Best of luck.
Regards
Dr Guy Watts