VSG for 65 year old male, 300 lbs with multiple co-morbidities?

I am 65 years old and have multiple co-morbidities such as Diabetes 2, high cholesterol, asthma, mild sleep apnea, hypersomnolence, high BP, insomnia, fatty liver, arthritis (both hips already replaced!), spinal stenosis PLUS quite a few others! 5' 5", 300 pounds...Please let me know if Laparascopic VSG is a good idea. Thanks and God bless!

65 y/o male at 300 lb: Is this for me?

Yes, this is something you definitely need to look into. In your case it will help you with your health and maybe add extra years of life and give you amazing quality of life. I hope this helps. 

warm regards, 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon