Looking for best treatment laser for Rosacea in NJ?

There are so many lasers to choose from... Which lasers are better than others and what do they treat?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Excel V for Rosacea

Thank you for your question.  Bar none the Excel V is the best laser for Rosacea.  You can actually layer 2 lasers the Excel V and Genesis V for even more  remarkable results in 1-3 treatments.  The pulsed dye laser used to be the gold standard for Rosacea but it has now been replaced by the Excel V which yields better results in far fewer treatments.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Lasers for rosacea

There are many lasers that can be used to successfully treat the erythema and telangiectasias of rosacea. The most common ones are PDL (pulsed dye lasers), KTP, and IPL (intense pulsed light). All of these can yield excellent results assuming the operator understands how to adjust the laser settings to maximize your treatment outcomes. For this reason, it's important to see a doctor who is experienced in using these devices.

Jennifer Chwalek, MD

Treatment for rosacea

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Rosacea -- ProYellow Laser, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V

I suggest a formal consultation with a laser expert, I often use a combination approach with lasers (ProYellow, Pulsed Dye/Vbeam, Excel V) and botox to the cheeks. This makes dramatic changes in color and symptoms and avoids long term antibiotic use. Best, Dr. Emer