My back is killing me. I hurt all the time, have a hard time working out, taking care of myself and kids. What are my options?

I am a 40h in my breast size. I've been gaining weight and my posture is getting worse. I have Medicaid and need help. Is there anyone or anywhere in N.c. That I can get help

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.