How much would it cost for body contouring?

Even when I was at my slimmest, I'm top heavy and gain fat in midsection first then back/arms.I really want to have a more proportionate look. Per my photos uploaded. -how much for fat grafting to my hips/buttocks/breasts by harvesting fat from arms, upper and lower Back, flanks, abdomen? -how long would the recovery be?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest seeing a vaser hi def body contouring physician.  The best treatment for etching and sculpting is a VASER 4D technique.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon