Best Atlanta surgeon for mommy makeover (TT and BA)? Any recommendations and why?

I'm super petite, very in shape/athletic, need excess skin on belly removed and small BA (currently deflated A and want fuller A/B, nothing humongous). I eat right and exercise. Don't smoke and don't drink. No medical issues.

Tummy tuck and Breast augmentation

We just did one of these on Friday and the patient has already posted a review on RealSelf about how happy she is already with the results.  You sound like a good candidate for this procedure based on your description.  I would suggest that you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and review your options with you.

Best Atlanta surgeon for MM? Any recommendations

The best recommendation I can give you is to have consultations with a number of ASPS board certified plastic surgeons in and around your area to assess how you feel with each surgeon.  No one can offer you the "best" surgeon as each patient has their own goals and aspirations.  As you see surgeons in evaluation the selection process ultimately becomes easier, much like interviewing for jobs - the best "fit" just presents itself.  Hope this helps.

Best surgeon for mommy makeover (TT and BA)?

Thank you for the question. Although I cannot provide you with any specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Once you have selected your plastic surgeon, it will be important that you communicate your goals, concerns, and preferences carefully. Again, use of goal photographs may be very helpful in this communication process. It is most likely, after careful selection of plastic surgeon, careful communication of goals,  and  achieving an understanding of realistic expectations of outcomes, that you will end up with results you will be pleased with.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

How do I find the right doctor?

This is a great question and unfortunately not an easy one to answer. The safest bet is to find a board-certified plastic surgeon whose practice focuses on breast augmentation. Find several whose results you like and then set up a consultation - once you've gone through the consultation process I generally advise people to go with who they felt understood your goals the best. I hope this helps - good luck!

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta

Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy make-over - best surgeon in Atlanta?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • Any plastic surgeon would be happy to see you and you have many choices here in Atlanta.
  • I am Board Certified in plastic surgery with a PHD in psychology and an MPH as well.
  • I have been in practice more than 20 years and was trained at Harvard and Yale.
  • My patients' safety and successful surgery are paramount.
  • Being a woman, I tend to let women decide on their best implant size with my input - many men prefer larger implants than their women patients want.
  • My patients experiences are generally excellent - see my reviews.
  • Those are some reasons to see me - 
  • Reasons not to see me would include my location - Buckhead and Alpharetta - or preferring a male surgeon.
  • As long as you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with good reviews and considerable experience, you are likely to have a good experience and great result. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Choosing a plastic surgeon

A good place to start is with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a listing of highly trained and experienced surgeons as well as the Realself surgeons. Having surgery you embark on a journey with your surgeon, so good communication is extremely important.  It is important to feel comfortable with your surgeon and his staff.  I would welcome you to our office to discuss your surgery.  Based on the information you have shared, it appears you are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD