What are your experiences with alphaeon credit?

I am recently self employed and i have heard that makes it harder to get approved for loans. do you have any experience with this sort of thing with alphaeon credit? my credit is in the 700s and i have a stable income, just worried about the self employed fact. my consultation is tomorrow and im guessing my surgery will cost near 10-12k

There are many ways to finance surgery

Alphaeon, one of the newer financing services for aesthetic surgery, has programs very similar to Care Credit.  We use both of them in our office, and they have both worked very well for many of our patients.  Approval rates are usually very good with both services, but they will vary from person to person as you know.  With a credit score above 700, you are in an excellent credit category, and I would expect that between the two of those programs you would find a plan that works for you.  Many times approval also depends upon the duration of the financing ( 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months usually) and whether or not it's an interest free, or "same as cash" plan, or it's one with interest.  Thus, cost of procedure, or actual amount financed isn't always the only factor looked at.  Most practices, mine included, have a Patient Coordinator, who is a specialist in helping patients find sources of funding for their surgery if they cannot afford to pay it outright themselves.  There are lots of people who don't just keep $10 - 12 K sitting around, so a good Coordinator is worth her weight in gold to both surgeons and patients.  Most surgeons don't involve themselves directly with the financial aspects of surgery, as that is not what we do best.  The Coordinator will know about all available plans and help you navigate the approval process.  In addition, should you not succeed with a plan like Alphaeon or Care Credit for some reason, the Coordinator may be able to help you locate funding from another source such as a credit union or other loan program that works with the practice or has a program to fund surgery.  My best advice is to go ahead and go to your consult, and once you establish what procedure you need/want to achieve your goals, you will meet with the Coordinator and you can become fully educated about your financial options.  Even if you can't have your surgery tomorrow or next week, at least you'll have the information you need to start planning and budgeting, cleaning up your credit (although yours sounds very clean already!), and whatever else may be necessary to get you approved for the financing you need.  Best of luck.