Is this gyno or will it go away? (photos)

The doc said that its not a gyno, but i can feel a swollen tissue on the left side and they realy look like gyno. My testosterone level is at 5,9, so the doc said thats fine. I dont want to live with this anymore, got it since im about 13 and had nippels that really hurt alot.

About Gynecomastia

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. Such can be can be further confirmed during a one-on-one in-person consultation.

Gynecomastia

Thank you for the question and the photos and from your description and the photos(without an examination) it does appear that you have gynecomastia.  So get some second opinions from experts in the area.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Is this gyno or will it go away?

Given your ongoing concerns, I would suggest that you seek second opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Do I have gynaecomastia ?

From the photographs you don't look like you have gynaecomastia and surgical correction may not be the best way forward.
Nilesh Sojitra 

Nilesh Sojitra, MSc, FRCS (Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical gyno

You do not look like a surgical candidate for gynocomastia.  The tenderness in your breasts will gradually get better and you can use some non narcotic medication to help with the pain.  Give it some time and review things with your doctor if it persists.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia that you have over 1-2 years does not go away.

How should I choose a surgeon? Choose carefully.
The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon 1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience. 2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient. 3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter. 4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery? Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Is this gyno or will it go away?

There does not appear to be a significant Gynecomastia, based on your photographs. You can have your self examined by another Plastic Surgeon if you are still not sure. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon