What can I do regarding eyelid skin fat? My eyes are very droopy. Its making my eyes so small and my eyes dont look ok. (photo)

Since i was a teenager i had this. I struggle with makeup and feeling pretty...... Im 19 now and I want to get this fixed somehow. I want normal, feminine eyes Is there anything i could do to avoid this? Any eye massage that makes that part more elastic?? How much would surgery be also? I plan to do it in Germany. I dont know how much it would cost really. Thank you! When i look in front, you see no eyelid.

What can I do regarding eyelid skin fat? My eyes are very droopy. Its making my eyes so small and my eyes dont look ok

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for yo

Turkey Plastic Surgeon