What can I do regarding eyelid skin fat? My eyes are very droopy. Its making my eyes so small and my eyes dont look ok. (photo)

Since i was a teenager i had this. I struggle with makeup and feeling pretty...... Im 19 now and I want to get this fixed somehow. I want normal, feminine eyes Is there anything i could do to avoid this? Any eye massage that makes that part more elastic?? How much would surgery be also? I plan to do it in Germany. I dont know how much it would cost really. Thank you! When i look in front, you see no eyelid.

What can I do regarding eyelid skin fat? My eyes are very droopy. Its making my eyes so small and my eyes dont look ok

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for yo