Would subcision work well for these rolling scars on forehead? (photos)

Would subcision work for these rolling scars on the forehead? I've heard that there can be nerve complications within this area. Just how risky is it on the forehead? I'm against lasers of any kind ablative or not, if there's any other methods that may help please let me know. I went in for a filler consult and she gave me Botox instead. I still feel like I might benefit from filler as well.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Venus Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Treatment of acne scars

Your acne scars would benefit from a combination of filers and lasers such as Fraxel and EMatrix.  It will require a combination approach to treat these scars. Best, Dr. Green

Treatment of acne scars

Your acne scars can improve with a combination of Ematrix, fillers, fractional laser, subcision, and TCA Cross. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS