Can nasal bone be repositioned from dislocation?

My nasal bone was dislocated as I was hit by the handle of the shovel when I was 9. The bone was tilted towards right. Now I am 18 year old boy, is there any chance of repositioning the nasal bone?

Repositioning Nasal Bone

Yes, you could very possibly have surgery to correct the nasal bone's current position. Likely this has functional and cosmetic aspects, and both could be addressed during surgery. Most important is that you are examined in person to ensure that a good surgical plan would solve your issues. Please do your research well in finding an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon who works on the nose and face often, not just the body.