Any treatment or procedure to improve my smile? (Photo)

Do i need to get dental veneers to improve my smile or other dental procedures? Thanks

Improve smile

well based on that retainer, it seems that you just finished orthodontics, and if you are not pleased with he result, and you wan to have a hollywood  smile, yes, there is a solution, you can change, shape, size and even color. there are plenty solutions, and techniques, that you will make you enjoy more your smile. veneers, crowns, there is always a solution.

Ortho to correct midline shift #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Based on your photo, you have nice teeth, but your midline is shifted.  Veneers or crowns can be used to correct a midline shift, but I would recommend orthodontics for your case.  Both Invisalign and braces would be viable options. I would recommend consulting with an experienced Invisalign provider to determine your options. It's always important to look at before and after photos of actual patients of the dentist you are considering, before selecting that dentist. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100