I am 25 years old. Unmarried and lost my virginity when I was 21. How do I get it back and what would it cost?

I want to bring it back.How?How much does it cost in Philippine money?

How do I get my virginity back?

The hymen is the membrane that is broken during first sexual activity and is the biological finding for "loss of virginity."   Other things can break the hymen too such as tampons at times or internal masturbation with sex toys etc...   A surgery can repair a broken hymen.  This is not a difficult procedure.  But you may also want a vaginoplasty/perineoplasty - an operation to tighten the vagina.  A repaired hymen will not tighten your vagina.

Hymenoplasty

Hymenoplasty, reconstruction of the hymen, is an outpatient surgical procedure. Your total time at our surgical center will be 6o to 90 minutes depending on the anesthesia type. You have a choice of anesthesia from local infiltration, IV sedation with local infiltration, to general anesthesia. The procedure will take less than 20 minutes. You can return home in 24 hours. This procedure will accomplish your goals and result in bleeding when your relationship is consummated. I recommend a consultation in order to receive detailed information as well as a personalized quote.

Hymenoplasty: Restoring a Woman's Hymen

Thank you for your question.  I assume that what you are asking is how do you regain a hymen similar to a virgin.  A hymenoplasty can be performed for women who wish to reconstruct the hymen.  Some common reasons for the surgery are so that they can bleed on their wedding night and so that their new partner is not aware of their loss of virginity.  This procedure is an outpatient procedure.  I would recommend a consultation with an experienced cosmetic genital surgeon.  Best of luck.    

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP
Cleveland Urologist

You can't get your virginity back, but you can have a hymenplasty and appear to be a virgin

Hymenoplasty reconstructs the hymen to the shape and size of a virgin hymen. The procedure is done under local anesthesia with dissolving sutures and is quick with a fast and painless recovery. Check out the video link to see the procedure: