Ear cartilage on nose bridge - does it look obvious? (Photo)

Hi Doctors. I had rhinoplasty 8 weeks ago.It is my first time. My doctor used cartilage from my right ear to fill the bridge. I like my new nose especially on side view. I get a lot of compliments and it is not obvious too. But i noticed that after the swelling goes down i can see the line below the glabella. I am so worried about this. Will it go away after few months? Or i need a revision or filler..Doctors please answer me. Thank you ㅠ.ㅠ

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-