What nose job can you advise to me because of my flaring nose?? (photos)

I have a wide flaring nose .. I hate it because my classmate always teases me about having this nose .. They say they can put a large stone into my nose .. My self esteem was affected by my nose .. Hope.u doctors can help me in my future steps

What nose job can you advise to me because of my flaring nose??

How the Rhinoplasty operation is performed?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Alar Base Reduction and Dorsal Augmentation

Hi. You will benefit from Alar Base Reduction and Dorsal Augmentation. But you will need to wait until you are 18 years of age. 

Surgery for flairing nostrils

You have flairing of nostrils that is very much correctable by Alar base reduction performed from inside to avoid any scar .
I wish you good luck