Why do I have a cavity that comes and goes when skipping a brush?

They are located at the end of my mouth. They're blackish in colour. They reappear when skipping a brush or so.

There are two options, either you have dental plaque that accumulates in some kind if rough or retentive area, or it already is a cavity in the initial stages. I suggest you go to your dentist to get them fixed before it turns into a more painful situation.
Dr. Galvá

Dominican Republic Dentist

Plaque or Cavity?

Hi Derek!  There could be two things that you are seeing. One, it could be a build up of plaque and when you brush it goes away or two, it is a cavity.  Either way, neither are good !  You need to go see a dentist and have t a cleaning and make sure all of the plaque is removed to  make sure this is not a cavity.  If it is a cavity you need to take care of it now before it gets bigger. Nothing will make this go away.  Also you need to brush and floss your teeth at least three times a day!  You will be able to keep decay away that way!  Hope this helps Derek.

Vachik Danoukh, DMD
Van Nuys Dentist

I can only speculate without photographs, but I believe that plaque is building up on your teeth and it covers the dark color of the cavity. When you brush your teeth and remove the plaque, which is whitish in color, the dark cavity reappears. Please go see a dentist today for complete evaluation and treatment. 
Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area