My face has dark discolorations a day after chemical peeling. Is it a normal response? (Photo)

Is it a normal response or should I consult with my dermatologist ASAP? How long will this last? What do I have to do?

Discoloration After Peeling

I suggest if you are asking this question that you only go to a dermatologist for future peels.  I also suggest you get on the proper skin care and sun protection.  Please see an expert to evaluate you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark discolorations a day after chemical peeling

It is very difficult to know how deep the peel was that you received without knowing the type of peel and whether the peel was superficial, medium or deep. My advice is to call the physician who did the peel and ask what type of peel you had.With your skin type you need to proceed with caution prior to peeling procedures and review the potential side effects in advance of having a peel performed.
Dr F Haberman

My face has dark discolorations a day after chemical peeling. Is it a normal response?

YES!!! seek immediate in person evaluations. Appears as areas have deeper burns.............................

Discoloration After Chemical Peel

The degree of peel and type of peel will determine if this amount of peeling is normal.  You should definitely call your treating physician and ask what type of peel you had.  They should have reviewed the side effects of the peel with you in advance.  Best, Dr. Green