What are the different ways of adding volume my bottom lip without fillers? (Photo)

I've heard that getting an implant will eventually have to be removed, and my lip will look worse.

Lip Implants do very well in lips and affordable.

Lip implants do not need to be removed nor will your lips look worse if you very need them removed. Lip implants generally look great and last forever.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

The single best way to have more beautiful fuller lips is through injections of fillers.  Permanent fillers and injections are full of complications.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial fillers for the best cosmetic results.

Bottom lip inflation?

Sorry, bottom or upper lip augmentation? Your bottom lip looks fine. Upper lip options include temporary fillers or fat , which is more permanent. Stay away from lip implants, I have taken out more implants that deformed lips than I care to remember. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Volume to lip

Without filler products there is not much choice. Implants in my opinion are no good.  Fat can be used. I have even used SMAS from a facelift.

Adding volume to the lip

I will have to see your before picture. How much product did you get in the upper lip and lower lip? You have a nice lip shape which makes you a good candidate for lip augmentation with fillers. Don't give up on fillers from one treatment. If anything I think you need more volume in your upper lip first. I do not advise using any type of implants.  

Mohammed Alghoul, MD