What treatment should I get for my teeth? (Photo)

you see the pctures, my back teeth are slanting inward....i cannot hv my upper and lower teeth fit above each other as how it supposed to. im worried if i chew with this condition of teeth for years, my wisdom teeth might be pulled off because of the pressure or anything...will it?

Teeth

I agree wth the previous doctor.  I suggest you make an appointment and be evaluated. I am sure there is a solution. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Annlee

Unfortunately it is very difficult to give you an opinion based on the information you have provided.  I would suggest you get an evaluation from a dentist and have them suggest further treatment, which may include orthodontics if you do not like the position of your teeth.  Good luck!

Thomas Roberts, DDS
Seattle Dentist