What treatment should I get for my teeth? (Photo)

you see the pctures, my back teeth are slanting inward....i cannot hv my upper and lower teeth fit above each other as how it supposed to. im worried if i chew with this condition of teeth for years, my wisdom teeth might be pulled off because of the pressure or anything...will it?

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I agree wth the previous doctor.  I suggest you make an appointment and be evaluated. I am sure there is a solution. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 19 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Unfortunately it is very difficult to give you an opinion based on the information you have provided.  I would suggest you get an evaluation from a dentist and have them suggest further treatment, which may include orthodontics if you do not like the position of your teeth.  Good luck!

Thomas Roberts, DDS
Seattle Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.