Shooting pains in dorsum & alar grove after revision septorhinoplasty

I had a very difficult revision septorhinoplasty 10 days ago (having had pediatric reconstructive surgery many years back), and my surgeon has decided to keep the external cast for 2 full weeks so it's still on. I feel almost completely back to normal, except for occasional sharp shooting pains up and down the sides of my nose and in my front teeth. I am wondering if this is all normal? Is it an indication that something is wrong? Thank you!

Pains around the Nasal Alae and in the front teeth after surgery

It is not uncommon for people to have pain, sensitivity to hot and cold, or numbness in the front teeth after rhinoplasty or septoplasty, particularly if the surgery was extensive as you describe. I would not be overly concerned about this, but I would check in with your surgeon just so he or she knows what you are experiencing.