Rhinoplasty, is it possible to get this exact nose? (photos)

So basically this is a result, I am looking close to get it doesn't have to be exact but is it even possible that a surgeon could give me this kind of nose shape or is it impossible with my nose. I know, I would need Alar base reduction narrowing and tip rhinoplasty but is it any some possible that I could get this result or very unlikely. I'm not looking to copy thats impossible I'm just wondering can, I get that kind of shape with my nose or no. How much would it cost in NYC Area range from?

Copying someone else's nose

Absolutely not . It is not possible to replicate someone else's nose. Your skin looks extremely thick and it will be a challenge to refine your nose a lot. Set realistic expectations. Your surgeon should emphasise this at length to you .

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thick skin

You appear to have thick skin and it is difficult to get a thin nose in individuals with thick skin. The alarplasty will certainly help in narrowing the nostrils and tip plasty can better define the tip but not to the degree that you wish.RegardsDr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

You can not duplicate a nose or in fact any other feature. Your bone structure is different and  you may heal differently. You can narrow or change your nose, but never expect it to look like someone else.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

You show a partial front view so there is little to judge what would be best for you.Your ideal picture is an extremely narrow nose with thin skin.Rhinoplasty cannot duplicate that nose with someone with your skin type. Improvements can be made . At a consultation the surgeon can give you a reasonable assessment about what to expect.Rhinoplasty from experts in NY can range from $8,000 to $15,000 inclusive of all anesthesia an OR charges.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

While we all wish we could give someone the exact nose they are looking for, the reality is that everyone is different and it is impossible.

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD