Any surgeons you recommend in this type of rhinoplasty who do a lot of these? Seeking the best In NYC Manhattan?

Hey so I have a basic question In NYC Manhattan how much can Open Rhinoplasty narrowing the nose and tip refining cost in total with surgeon fee operating and anesthesia. I just want to get a basic idea how much everything will be so what would it be with a qualified surgeon also any surgeons you recommend in this type of rhinoplasty who do a lot of these seeking the best In NYC Manhattan?

It is not possible to give you an accurate figure on this without knowing what your nose is like - photos would help

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly related to time under anesthesia, time in the operating, and the surgeon's professional for performing the procedure.  A closed rhinoplasty can accomplish all the changes required in the nose without making an external incision.  For many examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below 

Fee of Rhinoplasty in NYC

It is dependent on your anatomy, as well as the result you wish, which translate into how much time it will take in the operating room, what supplies will be used, etc.  Many doctors will offer complimentary consultations so you can get a definite idea of cost in person. Please do your research carefully and find a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience in rhinoplasty surgery.  

Open rhinoplasty

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and based on the complexity of the procedure.  It can range from $7500-$25000.

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost of rhinoplasty varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

The NY metropolitan area has a large concentration of plastic surgeons.  I would seek a surgeon who is board certified, with lots of experience, and who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery.  The cost, including anesthesia and the facility, varies widely among physicians and locations.I would seek the consultation of a few skilled surgeons and make a decision from there.Best of luck!

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon