Rhinoplasty Doctors in NYC?

In NYC there are a lot of great plastic surgeons all though only a very few probably are very good at wide nose caucasian rhinoplasty. Now I want some good recommendation rhinoplasty doctors who have a lot of experience in this specific part and have a high reputation in their results. Who do you recommend I consult with in the NYC for Wide Caucasian nose?

Rhinoplasty Doctors in NYC

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty, also known as nose job, is a surgical procedure to reshape and improve the function of the nose. Nose is the most prominent organ of the face and provides the characteristic for the face. The shape of the nose is as important as the size of it. In different cultures and populations the nose has some special characteristics; therefore it is really important to know these facts and assess the patient based on these facts. Female and male face structures and lines are completely different from each other. This is one of the other facts that should be kept in mind both during the consultation and the surgery itself. Since the nose is the most prominent organ of the face; patients can have different desires and requests from the rhinoplasty operation. To understand the patient’s needs and desires is the most important step of the rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon.

This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed.

Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested.

Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you.

Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-    

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty for wide nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish narrowing a wide nose with all incisions placed on the inside of the nose. To narrow the wide nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones which narrows the entire bridgeline including the nasal bones and the upper lateral cartilages. A tip-plasty is required to narrow nasal to cartilages which may include suture techniques, conservative cartilage removal, or cartilage grafting techniques. To narrow wide nostrils requires an alar-plasty. For more information and many examples of narrowing a wide nose, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower nasal appearance.

Narrowing of the nasal bridge may be performed with osteotomies, and in our experience, tip narrowing may be achieved by dividing the tip cartilages, and reconstructing them to have a narrower configuration. Nasal narrowing is a common concern in many who are seeking rhinoplasty surgery. Consider consulting with several reputable rhinoplasty specialists so you can see what might be best for you. You can check photos and reviews here on RealSelf. Thank you. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.  There are many good rhinoplasty surgeons in NYC.   It is very important that you thoroughly research your surgeon before committing to surgery. It is a good idea to research your surgeon's educational background, online reviews, before & after pictures, and speak with anyone who you may know who has had surgery with that surgeon. During your consultation, make sure that you don't feel rushed and make sure that you have adequate time with your surgeon and not just their patient coordinator or nurses. If the majority of your consultation is spent with someone other than the surgeon, this is usually not a good sign. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified expert surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty in NYC

There are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in NYC.  NYC is a very heterogeneous city with people of all backgrounds, and therefore I deal with patients of all ethnicities.  Best of luck!