How hard would it be to remove a columella strut with a revision rhinoplasty if I already had 3 rhinoplasty's?

docs with revision rhinoplasty experience.. How hard would it be to remove a columella strut with a revision rhinoplasty if I already had 3 rhinoplasties.. my columella strut was clicking and grinding and moving around and could be seen through the upper lip. I got it revised...meaning sutured to L strut and trimmed...but the strut is worst now.. it is moving around and clicking and getting caught on things.. its a mess... Can it be removed? open vs closed? thanks!

Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Removing a columella strut may destabilize the tip and cause the tip to drop or lose projection.  Best of luck.