What are the best ways to remove these old pimple holes on my forehead? (Photo)

Its very noticeable under the light. I am 25 now, I live in NYC.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 2

Indented acne scars on the face

I would use a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and fillers to help even out facial skin atrophy. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Filling acne scars

The best treatment for filling in these type of acne scars is with fillers like Restylane and Bellafill.  This will give you an immediate improvement in the appearance of the scars.  Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 76 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.