Is it possible for me to get porcelain veneers to fix my smile? (Photo)

Invisalign and Whitening only. Please!!!

Hello osonice2016,

Thank you for posting your pictures which show very beautiful, natural teeth which appear to never have been treated with any restorations.  You are the ideal case for Invisalign and Whitening as complete treatment which would not require any modification to your teeth in any way with restorative materials. A case like yours should always be treated as "Conservatively" as possible, and Invisalign or conventional orthodontics is the way to go. Invisalign will cost much less than veneers and will not require any preparation as veneers may.  Invisalign can be used to expand your upper arch and noticeably "Broaden" your smile very easily which would create a stunning, all-natural appearance.   I feel your case could be completed utilizing Invisalign in 8 months or less which is not very long.  I would not recommend the quicker option of veneers at all in your situation.  Invisalign has so many positives verses conventional orthodontic therapy in your case that I strongly recommend you pursue this option.  Whitening would be the only other treatment that you may want to consider to finish off your perfect new smile.

Faster is not always better. Please consider the most conservative options laid out above as you make your decision.

Douglas Jopling, DDS
Dallas TX area

#Veneers to fix smile #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would give you two options. The first option, Invisalign, would require no tooth preparation but would take a year or so to complete.  Another option would be porcelain veneers. It would take 1-2 appointments to transform your smile using veneers rather than the slow and steady process of orthodontic treatment. I would recommend consulting with a good cosmetic dentist to determine your options. It's always important to look at before and after photos of actual patients of the dentist you are considering, before selecting that dentist. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Porcelain veneers?

Thanks for posting the pictures. You don't mention specifically what you don't like about your smile. You appear to have very nice teeth. I would suggest orthodontics to get them in more ideal alignment. If braces are out of the question veneers would certainly work to create a more harmonious smile. 

Smile improvement

u have really nice set of teeth. as i can see in picture, u have cross bite in right anterior segment. best option for u is aligner / invisalign. i m not recommending veneer just because u have cross bite so there more chances of chipping of veneer. 

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist