Is lipo the only revision possible for better shape (heart shape) and to give hip symmetry? (Photo)

bbl done april 2013, with revision to correct hip asymmetry 1 year later 2014. 2nd surgery had lipo done to tummy again and inner thigh. inner thigh now has dents on both, and right has a bulge. still no heart shape. can I achieve a heart shape with lipo only, I will prefer not to have fat injected again. I don't have any donor sites, and it is big enough. or is fat injection necessary to achieve the heart shape. I am happy with the waist measurement 27" and hip 39", around belly button 30".

Revision of your BBL results with liposuction only

You have a tough problem to fix because you have no more donor fat. It may be possible to modify the shape using liposuction only. This can remove some of the fat from the upper part of your butt and then this can be placed lower down to give the heart shape you are looking for. A modified liposuction technique can also help to smooth out the dents. You would need to be seen in person to know for sure what a realistic outcome would be. You should obtain your previous operative reports to bring to your consultation because any surgeon trying to fix things will need to know exactly what was done the first time (and second time). Good luck. 

BBL revision

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. Based on your pictures, you may be a candidate for liposuction of your posterior flanks and buttocks, using the same to reshape to your ideal shape. I prefer using ultrasonic liposuction (VASER) on revision cases just like yourself. You need to have a consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Liposuction as option for symmetry questions after BBL

Liposuction is a great contouring tool so if you need to sculpt the buttocks to achieve the shape you are trying to achieve, done properly, it will work.  Avoid further liposuction for harvest, based on you photos, I don't see the need. Best Wishes!!

Is lipo the only revision possible for better shape (heart shape) and to give hip symmetry?

Appears you went to well once to often thus you now have dents and irregularities. No more lipo of you....

BBL Revision

It looks like a tough situation for you becuase it sounds like you do not have donor sites left. It might be possible to contour the buttock region to achieve the shape you want. Best of luck.