Do I need a lift or a full augmentation? I'm looking to get this done in late October. 22yr old 6'0 150lbs mother of one (Photo)

Lift =/- implants

If you are overall happy with your volume, then a lift alone may be reasonable. I like to use a lollipop  lift with  minimal incisions if possible. If you want implants to add volume, that can be performed as well. See you soon!

You would benefit from a lift. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Lift or augment

I think you need a lift as you have good breast volume. That said, the most important question is whether you are planning to have more children. If so, then waiting would be advisable. Only you can make the decision now whether to have surgery now and accept the potential for subsequent revision.  Best wishes,Dr Kraft

Lift Needed

Thank you for your question. In my opinion I believe you will need a lift. The volume can be discussed at the time of consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to explore the need/want for implants. Best of luck to you. 

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Personally I think that a breast lift alone would give you an excellent result. Keep in mind that the taller woman by American aesthetic standards, actually looks better with a breast that is not large. Also, shape always is more important than large size.Suggest you seek the opinion of a surgeon with at least 10-15 years of experience. Best of luck.
Leland Deane, MD FACSNew York, NYGarden City, NY

Leland Deane, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a lift or a full augmentation? I'm looking to get this done in late October. 22yr old 6'0 150lbs mother of one

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift alone or with implants?

Thank you for your question and photos. you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift. Breast lift surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Sometimes implants can also be added for more volume, this can be discussed during consultation.  I'd suggest you go with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area. Best of luck! 

Going by the picture you posted as your desired appearance, I believe you would need a lift along with the breast augmentation to more closely resemble the woman in the photo

Julio Garcia, MD

Do I need a lift or a full augmentation?

By your photos you appear to have ample breast volume and therefore a lift would suffix without an implant. However, if you desire more volume and larger breasts, an implant would be needed. The best advice is to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal consultation and examination so you can relay your goals to make sure these are attainable. 

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

A lift will restore shape. If you want even more upper fullness, implants can be added.
An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.