Juvederm filler in nose going away after 1 month?

Over a month ago I got Juvederm Voluma injected into two parts of my nose to fix a hook shape. It made my nose look straight from the side and I was so happy with the results. I noticed that recently the shape is starting to go back to how it was before. I can now feel the beginning of the hump I had, which I did not feel the first few weeks after getting it done.My doctor told me they were going to throw out the rest of the filler when a month past. Will I have to spend another $1000 to fix it?

Voluma results

I think your best bet would be to schedule an appointment with your surgeon to be assessed in person to figure out if and why the filler is dissipating. My guess is that there has been improvement since your "before" photo, but that as the swelling subsided, it's not as much as you'd like and you will need a bit more. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

If the filler has dissipated then you will need more, unfortunately that will cost more to replenish.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma in nose going away after 1 month

I would see your injector for an in-person evaluation and comparison of before and after pictures.  Your injector will best be able to determine what may be taking place as Voluma can last for two years or more in the face.  Additional costs are at the discretion of the practice but they should work with you as they want you to be happy.  Hope this helps.

Needs a recheck by your doctor

For revision of your non-surgical rhinoplasty, you will need to check with your injector.
Policies vary on revisions and what you would need to pay.
Dr. Denkler