Most women have one breast that is slightly larger or smaller than the other. Your best bet is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who will discuss with you what your desired outcome is. The size of implant you choose is going to be dependent on factors such as your shape/frame, the amount of breast tissue you currently have and your desired size after surgery.
Interested in gummy bear implants & concerned on what size to get. I have more breast tissue on one breast. How is this done?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 17
What size implants should I get? What if breasts are uneven?
- An experienced plastic surgeon can help you choose the best implant size
- When breasts are uneven, you wan to be sure to go to someone with much experience in dealing with breast asymmetry, because it is a challenge to get right in one operation ( though results can be speatacular)
- The implant size choice is best determined by the width of your breast in cm and the looseness of the skin.
- I find 3D computer imaging ESSENTIAL to getting the best operative result in cases like yours. I use the Crisalix system which is incredible in accuracy
- Best wishes in getting a great result
Implants for Asymmetry
You might also like...
Breast Implants for asymmetric breasts
All the best,
Uneven breast tissue correction with gummy bear implants
Sometimes using two different size implants will do the trick and make you more symmetrical.
Best of luck...
An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.