Interested in gummy bear implants & concerned on what size to get. I have more breast tissue on one breast. How is this done?

Gummy bear implants

Most women have one breast that is slightly larger or smaller than the other. Your best bet is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who will discuss with you what your desired outcome is. The size of implant you choose is going to be dependent on factors such as your shape/frame, the amount of breast tissue you currently have and your desired size after surgery.

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

What size implants should I get? What if breasts are uneven?

• An experienced plastic surgeon can help you choose the best implant size
  • When breasts are uneven, you wan to be sure to go to someone with much experience in dealing with breast asymmetry, because it is a challenge to get right in one operation ( though results can be speatacular)
  • The implant size choice is best determined by the width of your breast in cm and the  looseness of the skin.
  • I find 3D computer imaging ESSENTIAL to getting the best operative result in cases like yours.  I use the Crisalix system which is incredible in accuracy
  • Best wishes in getting a great result

Michael Suzman, MD

Implants for Asymmetry

I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  At this visit they can recommend what would be best in order to achieve your goals.  The gummy bear implants come in various sizes, shapes and profiles.  Best of luck to you!

Chad Robbins, MD

Implants

Hello. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon for  a consultation regarding implant selection. Good luck. 

Dr. B

Breast Implants for asymmetric breasts

It is normal to have 2 different sized breasts. You should have an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Your surgeon will help you decide which implants are best for you. The gummy bear implants come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and profiles. 

Implants

Thank you for your question.  I recommend that you be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be best for you.  If you have uneven breasts, one breast can be reduced or different sized implants can be used.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast asymmetry

There are several options depending upon how severe the breast asymmetry is. Gummy bear implants are just one type of implant. Best to be seen in person to determine what operation and implant might be appropriate for you.

Uneven breast tissue correction with gummy bear implants

Thank you for the question. Ideally an in office consultation is a good place to start. The board certified plastic surgeon will measure your breast dimensions and foot print of your breast on your chest wall and together you can choose the size that would appropriately fit your frame and meet your goals. 
Sometimes using two different size implants will do the trick and make you more symmetrical. 

Best of luck...
Dr. Khuth

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry

No one has completely similar breasts before or after surgery. We try to make them more even, especially in a bra, using either the same or different size implants with or without a lift, excision, etc.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Experience counts

No plastic surgeon will make your two different size breasts exactly equal - but often the longer we have been doing this the closer we get. As is said, your two breasts are sisters, not twin. So there will always be a difference. We measure and estimate size difference and try different size implants in your bra. An in person consultation is needed to decide what needs to be done.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD