Ice pack burn. I was wondering if there are any treatment that will completely remove the marks? (Photo)

For 5 months ago I fell asleep with an icepack on my thigh, which has left me with a huge mark/discoloration of skin. I was wondering if there are any treatment that will completely remove the marks?

Ice Pack burns

The discoloration that you have from the ice pack burn is quite large.  I would do a best spot of a hydroquinone based product and Retin-A to see if you can slowly lighten this area.  I would be careful to avoid any irritation and discontinue these products if this occurs.  I would also avoid any sun to this area as it will cause the pigmentation to worsen.