I am considering non invasive body treatments for my abs, flanks, and buttocks . What's better Vanquish vs Coolsculpting ?

I am a 42yo male 5'11 185lbs (36 waist because of my buttocks). I would like to get beach ready now. I cannot miss time from work. So I don't think lipo of any kind is an option. Please prove any advice, suggestions you may have. Which has the highest amount of fat removal I live in NYC tri state Thanks

Your options

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is quite effective particularly in fit patients with focal trouble spots. You will first begin to see results as early as 3-4 weeks and then continually out 3-4 months after treatment. The process takes time due to the nature in which CoolSculpting works. Once your fat cells are frozen (dead) they are excreted through your lymphatic system. This is a natural process and your body is already fully equipped to handle the destroyed fat cells and remove them.

Coolsculpting NYC

Coolsculpting is a fabulous way to reduce the fat bulge in a given area.  We are a certified Coolsculpting Center and have been doing Coolsculpting in NYC from the beginning.  It is a much better treatment with far better results than Vanquish.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question. There are many non-invasive fat reduction procedures to choose from whether it may utilize heat or cooling methods. Based on statistics and patient experience, most non-invasive fat reduction technologies seem to have a similar fat reduction percentage of 20-25% with each treatment. My office is a CoolSculpting certified practice, and we have performed many procedures. Patients are thrilled that there is an easy, non-surgical fix to contour their body without dramatically changing their diet or exercise routine. The CoolSculpting applicators are uniquely designed to treat the: abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs and can now eliminate submental fullness (double chin).

This procedure takes an hour and the treatment that can be performed on your lunchbreak, since there is no downtime or obvious signs of swelling or pain. Patients may experience tingling and swelling during the procedure, but this feeling subsides after the first five minutes. Visible results can be seen as early as three weeks, with the most dramatic results from one to three weeks.

Ariel Ostad, MD

Coolsculpting vs. Vanquish

In our practice we use  CoolSculpting for fat reduction. CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to target fat cells. Our patients get about 20-25% reduction of fat in the treated area. CoolSculpting is long lasting and there is no downtime. Most patients see results in as little as 3 weeks, but the most dramatic results are usually seen in about 4 months post-treatment. Vanquish uses Radiofrequency to heat up fat cells.

Vanquish vs Coolsculpting

Of the two procedure you mentioned I would use the Coolsculpting device. I think it works a little better. I would also consider something like laser assisted liposuction. The downtime to treat an area such as the flanks is very short and will give you better results than either of these non-invasive results. Many of my clients go back to work the day after their procedure. Be well, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon

Vanquish vs cool sculpting

Vanquish and cool sculpting are both effective noninvasive fat removal technologies. Cool sculpting is limited to one treatment area at a time but only requires one session.  Vanquish can treat a larger area.... the abdomen and flanks at the same time however require multiple treatments. Your decision may be  based on the amount of time that you have to go into the doctors office. Both eliminate fat well.  
    Good luck on your decision

Cheryl Karcher, MD