What treatment would you recommend; coolsculpting or liposonix, or Dr.'s recommendation for beer belly and saddle bags?

Hi, I am blk gay male 39yo... I want to know which procedure is more likely give me the desired results. Looking for a Beach Body... trying to loose my beer belly and saddle bags on my thighs. 184lbs 35waist 20% body fat. I am considering coolsculpting or liposonix, or Dr.'s recommendation. Not looking for long recovery.

Coolsculpting Offers Results

In our experience Coolsculpting is going to give you better results. If you can pinch your "beer belly" then you can be treated (and you should have good results). If your belly is hard, and you can't pinch the fat, then Coolsculpting won't work for you. And neither will Liposonix or Lipo for that matter. That's a diet and exercise belly and there's no other real option. 

Saddle bags respond well to Coolsculpting as well. I've added a link below to give you more information about what to expect.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an effective FDA non invasive treatment for excess fat. I have seen some impressive results with a series of 2-3 treatments. However, the results do vary from patient to patient. Remember, cool sculpting requires no surgery and it will generally yield at least 10-20% improvement each treatment. It will take up to 3 month to appreciate your final results after each treatment. However, you must understand that cool sculpting is NOT liposuction. Liposuction is a surgical procedure and will yield more definitive results. Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Coolsculpting or liposonix

Coolsculpting has a higher success rate and lower risks than liposonix. Patient selection is key, and it is important to have in person consultation with a board certified physician who can offer you a variety of options both surgical and nonsurgical to best understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting Is the Answer

We offer Coolsculpting at my practice and both my patients and my staff love it! We have seen tremendous results, especially for those people that don't have a lot to lose and want to target specific areas. There is essentially no down time, but it is common to feel slightly sore for up to two weeks post treatments. It is best to schedule a consult with a professional to see if CoolSculpting is the right treatment for you. 

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for Men

Coolsculpting is a fabulous non-invasive technique for "freezing the fat" in love handles, saddles bags, abdomens, and thighs.  It only takes one hour per site and had no recovery time.  Coolsculpting works amazingly well on men.  You should continue to exercise and watch your nutrition after the procedure.  For the best results please contact a board certified dermatologist with experience in Coolsculpting and the new applicators for the thighs.

CoolSculpting for outer thighs

I would recommend CoolSculpting for sevetal readons. It provides a 20 to 28% permanent loss of fat cells with a single treatment in every patient, and is the only treatment available for permanent reduction of fat cells in the outer thighs, where even liposuction is difficult, using the newest CoolSmooth applicator.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Non-invasive body sculpting

Each patient is unique and I personally find that only an in person evaluation can help determine what treatment is best for a patient. Coolsculpting is a wonderful technology but it must be in properly selected candidates. Likewise, other technologies can also be used for non-invasive body sculpting but also require in person evaluation. Good luck.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting for males!

This is situation is great for CoolSculpting.  The lower abdomen can be treated in males normally with a Cool Max applicator.  The Love handle areal in males can be treated from front to back and vertically as well. If you are making a trip to Austin anytime soon lets us know!