Fraxel restore on tan skin

My mom is in the 80's and her skin is so smooth, yet mine is very dry. How many sessions of Fraxel treatment will I need to get smooth soft skin? How long will the results last?

Fraxel and tan skin

Really depends on the severity and skin condition you have, as well as the location. Fraxel Restore may not be the best option. Picosure Focus fractional laser is excellent for tan skin, and has less downtime. Micro needling RF with PRP IMO works better than Fraxel Restore, but once again it really depends on the clinical picture. All the best, Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist