Cost of rhinoplasty in New York?

I was just wondering how much is the typical cost of Alar base reduction rhinoplasty. For a white European Caucasian male. In New York?

Alar base surgery

the cost will vary between $3000 and $6000 depending on what your surgeon charges and the facilities used and the time taken

Upstate Alar Base Reduciton

Many of our patients travel from around NYC to the Albany / Saratoga Springs area to avoid the high costs of surgery in the city. A alar base reduction alone in our practice often averages $2,500 to $3,500 and is done in the office under local so the patient can avoid facility and anesthesia costs and drive themselves to and from the procedure. For more info on rhinoplasty, see the link below.A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option and provide you a custom quote for your situation. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty cost varies by geographic region and surgeon expertise.  You will be able to find some prices here on RealSelf.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD