Consultation fee Rhinoplasty NYC?

I have a basic question for rhinoplasty consultation. How much is the average cost of a consultation fee are they free or 250. I don't mind paying it just curious to know how much it is.

Consultation fees

Each surgeon is a bit different.  Some charge a fee and others don't. Some apply it to the surgical booking fee and others do not.  Best to find a good surgeon.   Good luck.

#Rhinoplasty

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Consult fees

Since cosmetic surgery is not covered by any insurance, there are no rules.

Some surgeons do not charge for consultations and some do. Some that do charge, will apply the fee to the surgery costs.

To charge or not to charge, has no relationship to the surgeon's capabilities.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Consultation fee

Each of us does something different. I don't charge a consultation fee for cosmetic procedures. When you call the office to set up your visit ask them if they charge a fee -- it is up to the individual doctor. 

Consultation fee Rhinoplasty NYC?

Greetings

Thank you for your question this will all depend on the Doctor and clinic that you will choose for your operation. You could try calling a few selected clinic or surgeons to ask about prices.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Consultation fee

This is really something that requires a little research on your part because every office is different. Some surgeon’s charge a consultation fee and others don’t. Most places that do charge a fee usually will apply it to your surgery quote if you decide to book so in that case you aren’t losing out on any money. Don’t let the consultation fee discourage you though, base your decision off of the reviews you have read and before and after photographs. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Consultation fee

Hello and thank you for your question. Consultation fee vary between surgeons.  I recommend first finding several surgeons who you are interested in seeing and then call their offices to ask about this.   More so than the consultation fee, it is very important that you thoroughly research your surgeon before committing to surgery. It is a good idea to research your surgeon's educational background, online reviews, before & after pictures, and speak with anyone who you may know who has had surgery with that surgeon. During your consultation, make sure that you don't feel rushed and make sure that you have adequate time with your surgeon and not just their patient coordinator or nurses. If the majority of your consultation is spent with someone other than the surgeon, this is usually not a good sign. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified expert surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD