Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

I'm considering a Brazilian butt lift, I like the idea of contouring and shaping my Body to have a more bubble butt-- right now it is too pear shaped not round enough. I don't want a large kardashian esque booty but something a little more. (I also find that my thighs are too round and I do have more tummy fat than I'd like. I've been working out with a personal trainer for a year and love the results but I think I need a bit more! I'm petite at 5'2 and 105 lbs.

Excellent BBL candidate

you seem to be an excellent candidate for liposculpting and autologous fat transfer. You need to have a consultation discuss areas of concern and harvest sites as well as digital simulation of your postoperative outcome.

Excellent BBL candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL?

You look pretty thin and may not be a candidate. You might want to consider buttock implants. Best to be seen in person. 

BBL?

Are you a good candidate for a BBL ?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Are you a good candidate for a BBL ?

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I have to say yes! you are, and I will recommend you to gain a bit more weight first, and consult with a board certified plastic surgeon!

Yes, you are a good candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  You will need to find an expert who has performed this successfully in thinner patients hundreds of times.

Great Candidate for BBL

Great question!

With your height of 5'2" and 105 weight, Your BMI is approximately 19.2.

A Brazilian butt lift would be an option. I specialize in Brazilian butt lifts and aesthetic surgery. I have done thousands of patients with your BMI range. You can achieve your goal.

Please seek a plastic surgeon for certified by the American Medical Association or the American osteopathic association. Review their online results, patient testimonials, reviews.

I wish you well through your surgical journey toward your goals,

James S.McAdoo DO FACOS, 

AOA board-certified plastic/reconstructive surgeon, AOA board certified general surgeon, micro surgery fellowship, BBL specialist 

Great Candidate for BBL

Great question!

James S.McAdoo DO FACOS, 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

You are a good candidate for BBL

i know this is a controversial topic but thin patients can  have good results with BBL.   Thin patients do have fat and an experienced surgeon can remove this without getting a donor site deformity.  in addition, thin patients require less fat to have significant results.  If you could gain 5-10 pounds your result would be better!  best of luck!

You are a good candidate for BBL

I would recommend an in person consultation to determine if you have enough fat for the procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.