Asymmetrical nipples after breast augmentation? (Photo)

I got breast aug one week ago my main concern is my nipples because they are so un even one of them looks very low? Will this even out as my breasts settle? I had an A cup now I think I'm a D

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regardsDR. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Nipple asymetry

I am willing to bet you had some nipple asymmetry before the surgery. the augmentation always exagerates the differences

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry While Healing

Based on this photo your nipples would have been asymmetric prior to augmentation. Your implants are not exactly balanced yet and they will continue to drop & fluff over the next 4-5 months. Over time as your breasts soften and settle you may find that this difference becomes less obvious to you. I recommend that you share your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon and view pre op photos for comparison.
All the best

Implants and asymmetry

Implants only magnify differences between the two breasts, and since the photos shows the implants on about the same plane, it is likely that your nipples were not exactly on the same plane to begin with. Preop photos would be helpful.

Breast augmentation question

I can appreciate the asymmetry you are describing from your photo. It would be informative to see a preop photo to see where your started. In addition to your nipples being at different heights your inframammary folds are as well. How much the level of your nipples will change as your implants settle is unknown. The only person who would be able to give an intelligent and informed answer to your question is your surgeon. They know what you looked like prior to surgery and exactly how the surgery was performed. Contact them and discuss your concerns with them. 

Assymetic nipples s/p BA

You are very early in the post operative period, so swelling can distort things significantly. Stay in touch with your plastic surgeon, as the swelling decreases, position of the implant will become clearer.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Post op asymmetry

If your nipples were symmetrical pre op they will likely end up okay. The photo shows a much higher riding implant on the side with the "low" nipple. As this implant comes down and fills out the lower breast the nipple and entire breast will look better. Follow your surgeon instructions. Good luck.

Asymmetrical nipples after breast augmentation?

As the breast implant drops further on the left side the relative appearance of the left nipple may look higher. Currently the breast implant pocket on the right hand side is much lower which has a tendency to push the right nipple higher.   Please check your preoperative photos to check if there was asymmetry before surgery.  88% of women have asymmetrical breasts and of those 53% have nipple asymmetry which is quite common.Your very early in recovery and I would expect the left breast to drop so that the inferior pole looks more symmetrical with the right.  Please follow closely with your plastic surgeon.

Both breast heal differently

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff. SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and "less natural" in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.