I'm 47 and I get filler put into my lips, but it does not last very long. What is the best thing for me?

Long Lasting Lip Fillers?

Thank you for your question!  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon, or a certified injector.  They will be able to tell you what fillers are best for you.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Lip filler

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Without a photo, it's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan. I am not sure what product you have used before, but you might try a longer lasting product. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

get filler put into my lips, but it does not last very long. What is the best thing for me?

Hi, you may want to consider lip augmentation with a lip implant like Permalip. Permalip implants provide  a permanent enhancement to the lip and can be performed in less than 30 minutes using a local anesthetic. I have performed lip augmentation for 30 years and find Permalip implants to be safe, quick and highly effective when properly performed. I have numerous patients from "down under" that have had this procedure and fly back home within days of having their lip augmentation.

Hope this helps.

Fillers

Hyaluronic acid fillers have different densities. It could be they not  used the appropriate HA for your case. Investigate better about the different brands that exist.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

I'm 47 and I get filler put into my lips but it does not last very long. What is the best thing for me?

Thank you for your question.  Lip fillers on average will last between 3-6 months in the majority of patients and I prefer one of the the thicker hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvederm.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for your injections and discuss the different filler options for trying to extend your duration of effects.

Lip Fillers

I would recommend Juvederm for your lips if it did not last long. It is best to match the product with the size of your face and lips to have a natural looking result. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green