Can I Have Mandibular Setback Surgery Even if I Don't Have Mandibular Prognathism?

Sorry if that is a silly question! I'm seeing a maxillofacial surgeon soon but i wanted a general opinion. I have a long jaw & chin. I want mandibular setback surgery to make my lower face shorter and smaller. My bite is fine as it is now. Can I have mandibular setback surgery along with a le fort i osteotomy and maxillary setback(to shorten my midface)? Can these procedures be performed together? I would like to look like the girl in the pic. What type of surgery did she have? Thank you :)

Upper and lower jaw setback

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

IF you have a normal occlusion nor do you have mandibular prognathism, it would not be likely that you would undergo "double jaw" (upper and lower) setback.