TT/BBL/BL/BA/Lipo safe at one time? 5'4", 165 pounds-goal weight before surgery (Photo)

Ok so I am a 21 year old mother of 3 (currently pregnant). All of my pregnancies have been/will be natural, breastfed and healthy deliveries. Sometime next year I am looking to get some work done on my body to make it look like my pre pregnancy body after 1st child. Theoretcially speaking, if it's been 6 months since giving birth, 3 months since breastfeeding, and I am completely healthy and in the clear for a surgery,how risky would it be for me to complete all of these operations at one time?

Dr derby

I would recommend a combination of Tummy Tuck/Lipo and Breast augmentation or BBL..... but not both. It is important to wait at least 12 months after the last pregnancy to have your body in the best condition. Best of luck

Candidate for a MM

Pregnancy and motherhood are wonderful and exciting times in a woman’s life. Many women, however, will experience unwanted permanent physical changes that are not always desirable. All too often, women find it emotionally and physically difficult to adjust to these new changes in their bodies affecting their self-esteem and personal self-image. These changes vary greatly and range from stretch marks and varicose veins to the more significant changes such as, smaller and sagging breasts, enlarged waist with redundant skin and larger hips.
Fortunately, there are many treatments available to correct or improve these common post-pregnancy changes. Many of these procedures are non-surgical or relatively simple outpatient surgeries. Some treatments are possible because of new technology such as lasers and liposuction developed in just the last few years. These surgeries are commonly known as the “mommy makeover”.

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
I have also attached a video for a possible Mommy Makeover Candidate.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Combining procedures

Combining procedures is common, however safety is always the number one goal.  In light of the procedures you are considering, you will probably want to break them up into at least two stages.  This is not only safer, but it will allow your body to heal properly after surgery netting you with the best results.  
Once your body has stabilized after the pregnancy and breastfeeding, consider which procedures are most important to you and visit with a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area.  She will review your surgical goals with you and you can devise a plan to help you choose what is best for you.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast lift, augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction - ok all at one time?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • In general, the limit for elective surgery is six hours.
  • If you are in good health, your surgeon may be able to do these operations in 6 hours.
  • This is something to discuss with her/him at the time of your consultation.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

TT/BBL/BL/BA/Lipo safe at one time? 5'4", 165 pounds-goal weight before surgery

Thank you for your question. It may be possible to complete all of your desired procedures, but in most surgeon's hands this will test the amount of time advisable for an aesthetically based case and I would be in favor of staging the procedures.   An in-person examination is needed to make the best advice, so be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon

Combining procedures

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in breast surgery and body contouring surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #tummytuck #breastaugmentation #bbl #mommymakeover

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - BBL at same time?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a full tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.

Mommy Makeover Procedures

From the perspective of my office, the mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. Now, once you are to the point which you refer the best thing would be to seek out a local surgeon for a consultation as to which of the desired procedures he could complete in combination. Good luck.