Are there any drs in the nola area that has done African american nose jobs before? (photos)

Because I would love to stay close to home, but would not like a Dr that is inexperienced with my ethnic skin. If so, please show me before and afters. I would like to schedule consultations ASAP.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

African American Rhinoplasty

There are certain to be surgeons in your area with experience in the type of surgery you are contemplating. A good way to screen them is to perform an online search and look at their photo gallery of patients who have had nasal surgery. Take some of the doctors that impress you the most and have several consultations to get educated and to determine which surgeon you would prefer to work with. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

African American rhinoplasty

Ethnic or African American rhinoplasty can be a great way to improve facial aesthetics. The procedure is done as an outpatient and recovery usually takes about a week. Before surgery computer imaging is performed so the results can be discussed and visualized.

Sean R. Weiss, MD, FACS
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon