Post operative pain and recovery period?

I appreciate that pain is relative and very subjective. I had implants 12 years ago nipple incision on top of the muscle, there was of course swelling and pain, and a few weeks recovery period. 6 weeks until I could lift things if I recall correctly. My replacement implants will be sub-pectoral through the crease. Should I expect a much greater degree of pain, swellling and discomfort? What is a realistic recovery period? I lift as part of my job so how long will other duties be required for?

Greetings
Thank you for your question.This question differs for every patient best is to have consultation with surgeon that will do your revision and consult him/her. Normally the pain is less during revision BA surgery but then again it all difers from every patient and surgeon Techinque.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon