Post operative pain and recovery period?

I appreciate that pain is relative and very subjective. I had implants 12 years ago nipple incision on top of the muscle, there was of course swelling and pain, and a few weeks recovery period. 6 weeks until I could lift things if I recall correctly. My replacement implants will be sub-pectoral through the crease. Should I expect a much greater degree of pain, swellling and discomfort? What is a realistic recovery period? I lift as part of my job so how long will other duties be required for?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Greetings
Thank you for your question.This question differs for every patient best is to have consultation with surgeon that will do your revision and consult him/her. Normally the pain is less during revision BA surgery but then again it all difers from every patient and surgeon Techinque.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon