How much does CoolSculpting cost in Manchester?

For someone living in Manchester, what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Thank you for your question. Prices range from clinic to clinic. I would recommend visiting the Zeltiq website to find your nearest true CoolSculpting provider, and then contacting them directly.  Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Cost for CoolSculpting?

Thank you for your questions. The cost for CoolSculpting can vary city to city, town to town and country to country. Ultimately your cost will come down to how many "cycles" you have (every time a CoolSculpting "head" is placed over a fat pocket), the type of cycle needed, the area/areas of your body that are treated and whether or not you will need additional treatments to achieve your desired results. To obtain the information you seek we would recommend you present for an in person consultation to have a full assessment at which point price can be addressed. Many find it helpful to obtain second opinions. Best of luck.

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician