Traveling; How am I going to feel about a 8 hour car journey after having breast augmentation?

How am I going to feel about a 8 hour car journey after having breast augmentation? Have it on Tuesday 2nd August and have to travel on Thursday the 4th?

Is traveling 8 hours in a car the best decision after a breast augmentation?!?

Hi. 
Thank you for your questions. I would recommend to mention the 8 hour car trip to your surgeon. Personally, I would advise you not to drive yourself by no means. You could maybe do an 8 hour car trip if you have someone who drives you and you have a comfortable passengers seat  which you can lean back and be in a more or less comfortable position. But anyway you should balance reasons whether or not it is worth it to travel that long. 
Best regards
Dr Marco Carmona MD

Traveling after surgery

I personally do not think it is a good idea to be in a car for 8 hours two days after surgery. You should review post-op care with your surgeon.

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your upcoming surgery!  You should be able to tolerate the drive home but may want to consider resting/laying down in the back seat during your travels or at a minimum take several rest breaks to stretch your legs and take a break from the bumps in the road that can cause you some soreness and discomfort.  Hope this helps.