Non surgical treatment after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Can i get nose fillers to fill out the sides, i feel as if tho my nose is too thin in the tip and does not suit my ethnicity. I willbe having a revision rhinoplasty once i saved up funds. Meabewhile i would like a temporary fix.

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to improve symmetry of the nose. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Fillers in the nose

Putting fillers in the nose to recreate your ethnic features is possible if done properly and conservatively. Keep in mind that fillers in a nose after rhinoplasty carries a higher risk of blood vessel complications than non operated nose. Make sure you see someone who is comfortable with rhinoplasty and its complications. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon