When will my skin return to normal follow Rhinoplasty op?

So I am thrilled with the results of my nose job! However, since my op my skin just hasn't been the same. I have quite oily skin and my nose is really textured and bumby following rhino. I also have tiny bumbs all over my cheeks and forehead. They are the type of bumps which can only be seen in certain lights, especially when I wear makeup, I.e. Natural bright light. I'm almost 3 months post op now. Is this something to do with the lymphatic drainage of the nose following the operation?

Rhinoplasty will leave skin type or metabolic for a number of weeks.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In response to the trauma of a rhinoplasty the skin can become hyperactive. Acne and small collections of oil are fairly common. This will eventually return to normal. Discussed care of the skin with your surgeon

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD