I had rhinoplasty done 19 weeks ago. Is there still time for it to get better?

I had rynoplasty done 19weeks ago and I'm still no happy with my results is ther still time for it to get better or as this stage if I'm not happy now changed are I won't be in a few more month

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Healing after Nose Surgery

The good news is yes. Recovery from a rhinoplasty is generally a year sometimes 18 months if the skin is really thick. Hang in there. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

It is important to understand that every person heals slightly differently and that you are still early in your recovery period and your appearance will continue to refine.  It may take up to a year for all swelling to resolve and for your nasal appearance to settle to a final outcome. Your doctor may prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help reduce the swelling. Healing is often unpredictable and one side may heal quicker than the other and sometimes even nasal bones may shift in healing.  The outcomes may not be as expected.  In some cases a revision may be recommended to refine your outcomes, but I would wait at least 12-18 months so you are fully healed before considering a revision. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Your rhinoplasty result is still evolving. There is probably a lot of swelling and you have to give it more time to settle.

Rhinoplasty resulsts

Yes, it can still improve. Final results can take anywhere from 6 months to a year. However, if you are still unhappy at the 6 month mark, I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your surgeon to be assessed in person.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon