How can I get rid of the scars? It is very disgusting as the scars are scattered everywhere on my hands & legs (Photo)

I was travelling around europe for 3 weeks and on my last week there are red spots on my hands and legs. I suspect is bed bugs. I try to stop my self from scratching but the itchiness is unbearable. So i scratched and some even bleed. I think it will left with scars so any ways i can get rid of the scars?

Hyperpigmentation and red scars - microneedling, Sublative Fractional RF, CO2RE and Vbeam

It looks like from your picture that you would benefit from a personalized consultation.  At our practice we typically recommend Sublative Fractional RF, CO2RE and/or Vbeam for scars from post-hyperpigmentation due to injury to the skin.  In addition, microneedling is a great option for all skin types.  Most patients require multiple treatments and use hydroquinone or Lytera Skin Brightening Cream by Skin Medica at home to supplement their laser therapy.
Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist. You may see improvement from lasers, microneedling, and skin lightening. Best, Dr. Emer

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for scars

Dark scars on the legs can be improved with light chemical peels, Melarase PM, and Plato's Scar Serum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS