Problem with implant? 1 week post op

1 week ago I had submuscular 410 and 440 high profile round implants. I'm 5ft 2, 8 stone and breastfed 3, completely flat at the top with small amount of tissue under nipple. yesterday the right implant (410) has dropped more and suddenly looks smaller/flatter.been wearing a chest band on advice of Ps. Both breasts are solid but I can still pinch the natural breast tissue at the bottom!Is this this normal? Will the implant blend in with this tissue? Has the one that has dropped 'bottomed out'?

Problem with breast implant? 1 week post op

It is difficult to answer your question without before and after photographs.  With a sudden change such as this I would recommend that you see your plastic surgeon for an examination.  Although the implant may have simply dropped faster than the opposite side you need in examination to ascertain what is going on.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

I recommend you to talk with your plastic surgeon as soon as possible and follow his advices.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

For immediate post op questions please call your doctor!

while I can reassure you to say that it is too soon to be concerned with asymmetry and that I have many times seen one breast drop and fluff ahead of the other, the important thing to note is that you are one week out from surgery with a legitimate concern.  You need to call your surgeon. You have paid him or her a lot of money not just for surgery but for your post op care.  Your surgeon wants to hear from you rather than have you check with random surgeons on the internet for help. Please call you doctor. 

Melinda Haws, MD